Customer Service Supervisor (Orlando, FL)
Basic Job Function
Supervise the members of the Customer Service (CS) team of Orlando. Oversee the daily work flow and activities of the CS team members to ensure our customers receive a professional experience. In addition to supervisory duties, this position will require handling move coordinating duties. Responsible for assuring each customer is highly satisfied with their moving experience and interaction with Hilldrup by assuring the values of the organization are consistently met. Become the problem-solver for issues that escalate.
Minimum Job Qualifications Required
Education: Two/four-year degree from an established, accredited university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Two to three years moving industry experience. One to three years of supervisory experience.
Significant Responsibilities and Essential Functions
1. Directs the day-to-day work activities of customer service team.
2. Assists with determining appropriate staffing levels and recruits appropriate candidates.
3. With the assistance of the VP-General Manager, manages performance of customer service team.
4. Works closely with the VP-General Manager assists with ensuring all work rules and policies are adhered to.
5. In conjunction with the VP-General Manager, will help determine training needs for individual service providers.