Talent Acquisition Manager/Senior Recruiter
The Talent Acquisition Manager/Senior Recruiter is responsible for leading all recruitment efforts within the organization, supporting our corporate office in Stafford, VA, as well as our eight branch offices. Serves as lead recruiter and talent acquisition subject matter expert. Develops effective organizational recruitment strategies and processes. Responsible for full life cycle recruitment including: effective sourcing, assessment and interviewing, offer and on-boarding. Partners with hiring managers to effectively source and assess candidates. Makes sound hiring recommendations. Manages company’s applicant tracking and on-boarding systems/processes. Structures, delivers and consistently evaluates the company’s new hire orientation program, ensuring its effectiveness. Develops and manages company’s emerging college recruitment efforts and summer internship program. Provides oversight for internal posting and application process. Develops appropriate recruitment reports and performance metrics. Conducts employment-related and interview skills training. Assists with workforce planning efforts and succession planning. Partners with VP, HR and Marketing teams on employment branding initiatives. Stays abreast of evolving recruitment practices and employment related legislation; effectively utilizes recruitment best practices. Assist with HR related projects. Fully supports organization’s Mission and Vision; consistently exhibits and champions organization’s values.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field or equivalent experience;
- Four to six years of full life cycle recruitment experience with (preferably) two plus years serving as the recruitment lead;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of recruitment strategies, processes and best practices;
- Previous HR business partnering experience;
- Ability to partner and collaborate effectively with HR department and other internal client groups;
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients;
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with all levels, including senior leadership;
- Ability to effectively manage vendor and external partner relationships.