Working with Move For Hunger always reminds us how much giving back can truly make a profound difference. In 2023, Hilldrup transported non-perishable food items that totaled 35,269 pounds all thanks to the generosity of our customers, clients and employees who donated such goods. Thanks to Move For Hunger’s incredible work, this total translated to 29,391 meals!
Taylor Heideman, Partnership Manager for Move For Hunger, recently shared, “Together, our network helped transport over 9.9 million pounds of food throughout the United States and Canada!” Working closely with Taylor and the Move For Hunger team has allowed Hilldrup to play a small but impactful role in the incredible work that the non-profit does across the U.S. and beyond.
Here are two of the events that Hilldrup participated in to help us reach this milestone of over 35,000 pounds of food donations across our markets:
- Capitol Heights, MD– 43 pounds donated to Capital Area Food Bank
- Stafford, VA– 1,435 pounds donated to Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank
- Richmond, VA– 108 pounds donated to Richmond’s local Feed More chapter
- Raleigh, NC– 494 pounds donated to Clayton Area Ministries
- Greenville, SC– 151 pounds donated to Middle Tyger Community Center
- Atlanta, GA– 104 pounds donated to Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry
- Orlando, FL– 560 pounds donated to United Against Poverty Orlando
We’re thankful to the Move For Hunger team for all they do to help the food insecure and for everyone who relied or called upon Hilldrup for a hand in transporting these critical food donations to those in need!