Jose Espinal is United’s Runner-Up Van Operator for August 2022
Congratulations to Jose Espinal for being honored as United Van Lines’ Runner-Up Van Operator for August!
Congratulations to Jose Espinal who was once again recognized by United Van Lines! Jose has been named as the Runner-Up Van Operator of the Month for August – a repeat win since also being named Runner-Up in July 2022. Out of hundreds of Van Operators across the UniGroup network, Jose’s commitment to safety, quality and customer service was recognized, specifically for Household Goods in the Great Lakes/Southeast Region.
To qualify for Van Operator of the Month, a Van Operator must meet or exceed a range of statistical criteria that encompasses the Van Operator’s performance.
To be eligible for this accolade, the Van Operator must:
- Be qualified in the UniGroup system, the parent company of Mayflower Transit, for the previous 12 months;
- Log more than 25,000 miles in the previous 12 months;
- Must be a 1-Rated van operator at time of selection;
- Earn a Safety Performance Rating (SPR) rating of at least 10,000;
- Have no more than 6.0 total points in VTOP, or Van Operator Total Performance, as part of an online system that keeps track of Van Operators SPR points and overall rating and
- Have zero Compliance, Safety and Accountability (CSA) points in last 12 months and less than 30 CSA points for past two years.
Jose has been a professional driver with Hilldrup since 2005 and has been in the industry for over 20 years. In 2022, Jose was the winner of Hilldrup’s Van Operator of the Year during our annual Best of the Best Awards as well.
We’re thrilled that Jose has continued to be recognized on a national level and appreciate all that he does for our customers every day. On behalf of all of us at Hilldrup: congratulations, Jose!