At Hilldrup, we are dedicated to excellence.
Through empowering our employees and promoting a culture that is customer-centric, we strive to deliver superior service that will help alleviate the stresses of moving for each and every one of our customers.
For more than a century, Hilldrup has stayed tried-and-true to this concept. And while we make this commitment to serve our customers, we’re proud to also have been recognized along the way by United Van Lines, UniGroup, FIDI and other organizations on a national level as well as on a local level in many of our markets.
This year, both Hilldrup’s individual branches as well as individual employees have been recognized for excellence. Here are a few of those awards and recognitions.
- Stafford’s van operator, Johnny Abbott has been recognized by United Van Lines as a runner-up in the Household Goods category for Van Operator of the Month not once, but three separate times since December 2017. Learn more here.
- Hilldrup’s Vice President of Global Business Development, Cathy Whitener, was awarded the Sales Excellence Award during UniGroup’s 2018 Learning Conference. Learn more about Cathy’s achievement here.
- During the 2018 UniGroup Learning Conference, four Hilldrup employees were winners of the Masters Club Inner Circle, including Douglas Barnett, Vice President of Global Business Development, Ben Frakes, Accounts Manager for Residential and Commercial Sales, Onie Girton, Vice President of Client Services and Marketing, and John Warlick, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, International. Learn more about the achievements here.
- Long distance driver, Bob “Fitz” Fitzgerald was recognized as the winner of the American Moving and Storage Association’s (AMSA) Lifetime Achievement Award. Read more about Fitz’ huge accomplishment here.
- Hilldrup’s Atlanta branch was recently included in a roundup of the top ten professional moving companies in the Atlanta Metro Area on RentCafe.
- Hilldrup’s Stafford branch won both Best Moving Company and Best Place to Work in The Free-Lance Star’s Best of the ‘Burg 2018 competition. Read more here.
- Hilldrup received the 2018 Stafford Cornerstone Award during Stafford County’s 27th Annual Business Appreciation Reception for the Stafford office’s direct impact on the local community in terms of economic growth, workforce contributions and charitable giving. Learn more about this local achievement here.
Thank you to every one of our employees who works hard to make Hilldrup the best moving services company!