Whether a Los Angeles Rams fan or a Cincinnati Bengals fan (or any team in-between), our Hilldrup employees had fun and celebrated the Super Bowl with some friendly competition ahead of the big game.
We encouraged our team to wear their favorite team’s jersey on Friday, February 11 to get in the Super Bowl spirit. In addition to wearing their favorite team jersey, we asked for our employees’ best predictions in various categories related to the game. The winner of each category won a $50 Amazon gift card!
Below are the categories as well as the winners in each:
- Final Score (score should reflect correct winner) – Jessica Facciolo, Customer Care Team Lead, won thanks to having the closest score and point differential prediction
- First Team to Score – Brandi Hatch, Office Manager, Atlanta, won thanks to predicting the Rams
- Winning Team’s MVP – Scott Bridges, Warehouse Foreman, Greenville, won for predicting Cooper Kupp
- Time the Game Ends – Darcy Duxbury, Claims Counselor, predicted correctly!
- Puppy Bowl XVIII Final Score (score should reflect correct winner) – Chanel Payne, Senior Audit Bill Revenue Analyst, had a completely correct answer guessing that Team Fluff would win 73-69
- Industry of Best Commercial as rated by USA Today Ad Meter – Garret Williams, Cost Analyst Workplace Solutions, was the first person to guess the 3rd best rated ad – Doritos/Cheetos “Push It”
We appreciated the fun and games our Culture Crew put together as we got into the team spirit!