Hilldrup Virtually Presents Annual Best of the Best Awards
Despite celebrating virtually, the praise and excitement was as high as ever for the winners of the 2020 Value of the Year Awards, sales winners, Van Operator of the Year and Branch of the Year!
Hilldrup was honored to announce our third annual Best of the Best Awards in recognition of those employees, Van Operators and teams who exemplified the very best of our organization in 2020. There’s no denying that the past year has been a unique one – for our organization, our industry and the world. So in the spirit of continuing to keep our teams safe, but also wanting to recognize our outstanding people, this year’s awards ceremony was recorded and shared virtually with our teams branch-wide!
Throughout 2020, all Hilldrup employees were encouraged to nominate their fellow team members who truly embody Hilldrup’s Mission, Vision and Values in all that they do. We’re thankful to everyone who submitted a thoughtful and thorough nomination this past year and are excited to share not only our Value of the Year winners, but also our Sales Achievement Award winners, Hilldrup Van Operator of the Year and Hilldrup’s Branch of the Year. Without further ado, here are Hilldrup’s 2020 Best of the Best Award winners!
Sales Achievement Award Winners:
- Sales Excellence Award, Workplace Solutions – Nigel Kelly, Director, Workplace Solutions
- Sales Impact Award, Residential – Mike Sandell, Vice President, Business Development
- Sales Excellence Award, National Account – Cathy Whitener, Vice President, Global Business Development
- Sales Impact Award, Workplace Solutions – Rick Barnett, Director, Workplace Solutions
- Sales Excellence Award, Residential – Pete Ball, Residential Sales Consultant
Pictured, from left to right, are Nigel Kelly, Director, Workplace Solutions; Mike Sandell, Vice President, Business Development; Cathy Whitener, Vice President, Global Business Development; Rick Barnett, Director, Workplace Solutions; and Pete Ball, Residential Sales Consultant. Congratulations to our Sales Achievement Award winners!
Value of the Year Award Winners:
- Infectious Positivity – MacKenzie Pope, Human Resources Business Partner
- Uncompromised Integrity – Mike Carr, Warehouseman
- Unwavering Commitment – Matt Dankanich, Systems Administrator
- Fearless Communication – Joey Cooke, Service Manager for Maintenance
- Empowered Accountability – Quanesha Morton, Financial Analyst
- Purposeful Agility – Robert Riebe, Creative & Brand Manager
Congratulations to our Value of the Year winners, pictured right to left and top to bottom, MacKenzie Pope, Human Resources Business Partner; Mike Carr, Warehouseman; Matt Dankanich, Systems Administrator; Joey Cooke, Service Manager for Maintenance; Quanesha Morton, Financial Analyst; and Robert Riebe, Creative & Brand Manager.
Hilldrup’s Van Operator of the Year – Oluwaseun “Olu” Osinowo, who is also United Van Lines’ 2020 Van Operator of the Year
Hilldrup’s Branch of the Year – Hilldrup Orlando
Earning one of Hilldrup’s Best of the Best accolades in a year as challenging, defining and unique as 2020 is especially extraordinary. Congratulations to each of our team members, and we look forward to continuing to celebrate you all throughout 2021!
Want to watch Hilldrup’s Best of the Best Awards video? Access the full presentation with commentary from our executive leadership team and more here!
Congratulations to our Orlando branch for earning Hilldrup’s Branch of the Year! Orlando earned this top accolade based on their performance metrics which included revenue, profit, quality, safety and claims. Jeff Swim, Operations Manager, (left) and Ed Fitzgerald, Vice President and General Manager, Orlando (right) and their team are back-to-back winners of Branch of the Year after having received this accolade in 2019 as well!