Each year, Hilldrup proudly participates in Stafford Hospital’s 5K Walk/Run to benefit the Stafford Hospital Foundation. With the uncertainty of COVID that faced the world and our community, the Stafford 5K was postponed earlier this year. Instead, the 11th annual event was held virtually which allowed our teams throughout the Southeast to join this year’s Cabin Fever 5K!
Taking place August 28-30, Team Hilldrup participated in the Cabin Fever 5K thanks to employees from our Stafford, Greenville, Atlanta, and Orlando branches. Since the event was held virtually, our teams could walk or run on a favorite trail, neighborhood or even a treadmill! We’re so glad that this year our employees and contractors from branches outside of Stafford, VA could join in on the fun and get moving for a great cause.
The Stafford 5K, which benefits the Stafford Hospital Foundation, specifically helps to fund Stafford Hospital’s programs, services and equipment needs, as well as special needs resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic this year. Our healthcare workers have certainly gone the distance, so we were proud to run (or walk) in support of them and Stafford Hospital!
Thanks again to Team Hilldrup, listed below, for participating!
- Charles W. McDaniel, President and CEO, Hilldrup
- Tricia McDaniel
- Jordan McDaniel Hinkebein, Marketing Director
- Chris Hinkebein
- Charlie McDaniel, Director, Logistics Services
- Kacey Hirtle
- Harrison Howard, Quality Trainer
- Linda Rivera, Vice President, Quality and Customer Relations
- Carmen Garrett, Insurance Compliance Coordinator
- Ed Haeussler, Vice President and General Manager, Atlanta
- John Seal, Senior Vice President, Operations – DMV
- Ed Fitzgerald, Vice President and General Manager, Orlando
- Bobbi Winfield, Move Coordinator – Orlando
- Lidia Lungoccia, DB Administrator
- Darren Pope, Corporate Sales Executive
- Shelly Snyder, Executive Assistant
- Jami McKenna, Director, Client Services
- Leslie Dobson, Military, OA/DA Coordinator
- Robert Riebe, Creative & Brand Manager
- Maria Piekarski, Move Counselor
- Toni Mohrman, Bill/Order Processor
- Karin Downs, Sr. Bill & Revenue Analyst
- Lisa Culver, Move Coordinator
- Leslie Tanner, Sr. Admin Assistant – Customer Assistance
- Jennifer White, Seasonal Office Associate
- Billy Morrison, Regional General Manager – Greenville & Charlotte
- Brett Singer, Operations Manager – Greenville
Special thank you to Hilldrup’s Jami McKenna for helping to coordinate Hilldrup’s support of the virtual 5K. We look forward to lacing up our sneakers again for Stafford Hospital next year!
A pandemic couldn’t stop our teams from supporting a great cause! Stafford Hospital’s annual 5K Walk/Run, benefitting the Stafford Hospital Foundation, was done virtually this year in the wake of COVID-19. Thank you to all of our participants for supporting this cause and for representing Team Hilldrup!
Tricia McDaniel and Charles W. McDaniel, President and CEO of Hilldrup, participated in the virtual Stafford 5K proudly supporting Hilldrup of course! Thank you both for continuing to participate in this annual event and for being an inspiration to our teams!
Toni Mohrman, Bill/Order Processor, proudly represents Team Hilldrup – we love her spirit! Participants were able to complete their own personal 5Ks wherever they chose as this year’s event was done virtually.
We loved having our families join us in support of the Cabin Fever 5K! Here, Jordan McDaniel Hinkebein, Marketing Director, joins her husband, Chris, and their dog, Sadie, for a run. The event was the perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!
A perk of the Stafford 5k being virtual? We can bring our furry friends! Linda Rivera, Vice President, Quality and Customer Relations, completed the 5K around her neighborhood with her dog. Thank you to Linda and everyone who participated this year!
Shout-out to Hilldrup’s Jami McKenna, Director, Client Services, for ensuring that Team Hilldrup was able to participate in this year’s virtual 5K. We’re thankful for her dedication and hard work in helping to make this event possible and so successful!