Ask any Hilldrup team member what they enjoy most about working for our company, and it doesn’t take much – if any – time for them to mention their colleagues. At the heart of our success and longevity are the men and women who so passionately and dutifully serve our customers and each other every single day.
Whether it’s for a residential move, corporate relocation, international assignment, office move or logistics project, successfully moving and storing a client’s belongings takes a team of individuals, seamlessly working together to ensure a swift and safe experience. Often, our clients and customers may only interact with a handful of people involved with their move. To celebrate and recognize all the different departments and individuals who make Hilldrup, well, Hilldrup, we’re launching our “Together, We Keep Moving” campaign.
Every few weeks, we’ll be highlighting a Hilldrup employee who exemplifies our mission, vision and values. Below you can click on each of these individuals to read more about what being a part of our team means to them and how they help keep Hilldrup moving.
Together, We Keep Moving Employee Spotlights
- Chanel Payne, Senior Audit Bill Revenue Analyst
- Remus Boxley, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Sandy Schaaf, National Account Manager
- Kyle Mackenzie, Director, Fleet Maintenance
- Lisa Patterson, Department of Transportation Compliance Coordinator
- Kevin Rock, Help Desk Technician