Your delivery window is based on the weight of your shipment and miles to your destination.
If you have certain unique or specialty items, we may decide it is best to bring in a moving partner with the expertise necessary to move those items safely. This can include assembling/disassembling workout equipment and pool tables, hot tubs, etc.
- Specialty items include:
- Washers, dryers
- Water beds, Select Comfort and Sleep Number beds
- Swing sets
- Workout equipment
- Pool tables
- Hot tubs
Not everything is safe to move. Some things might spoil, damage other items or pose a safety risk to you and our crew. Please ask your Move Counselor for a full list of non-allowables or watch our video for more information.
Yes, we can save your beds for last and set aside a “last-minute box” for things like towels and other necessities.
- We recommend looking over our residential moving guide to give you a full understanding of what you need to do before your packing starts.
- If you have anything you would not like packed, please set this aside so the crew doesn’t confuse it and pack it.
- You are responsible for removing anything hung on the wall and disconnecting and unplugging all electronic devices.
- If you have certain boxes going to storage and others to your new home, it’s helpful to used colored sticky notes to distinguish between the two shipments.
- You aren’t obligated to tip, but tip is not included.
- Crews don’t expect tip, and it’s at your discretion. If you do provide one, please give the money to the team lead, who will allocate it to their team.