Award-winning service and care
Hilldrup is built on one simple concept: Be the best at what we do, and success will follow. Staying true to this mission has allowed us to serve our customers for more than 114 years. While we don’t do this for awards and acclaim, we have been recognized as an industry leader along the way.
Here are some of the honors we’ve been fortunate to receive over the years, most recently in 2016:
- An industry record, 23-time recipient of the United Van Lines' Customer Choice Award, which is awarded to those companies with the highest customer service scores.
- President’s Quality Award, the only three-time winner of this award, the highest honor given to any United Van Lines agent, which is based on a variety of quality factors including consistently high customer ranking, outstanding claims ratio, excellent safety ranking and outstanding “willingness to recommend” score.
- Multiple Performance Excellence Awards, which goes to those agents with the best overall customer service and claims scores.
- Multiple President’s Club Awards, which is awarded to those UniGroup agents with the highest revenue.
- Fleet Safety Award, which is awarded to those UniGroup agents with outstanding (five star) safety records; Hilldrup had the highest Safety Performance Ratings of all agencies in the UniGroup system driving 3 million miles or more a year.
- Multiple Hauling Awards, which is awarded to the largest household goods hauler (as determined by capacity) for United Van Lines.
- Multiple Sales Achievement Awards for Residential, National Account, Government and International: Hilldrup is routinely recognized as the top national account and residential agent for all of United Van Lines. We are the top international agent for UniGroup.
- Multiple United Van Lines Van Operator of the Year recipients: Bob Fitzgerald won it in 2015 and Dennis Putnam, Jr. won it in 2012.
- Multiple Heart of Quality recipients: out of 2,000 counselors in the UniGroup system, in 2015 a Hilldrup counselor was recognized in the large agent category for providing exceptional customer service. Hilldrup counselors have earned this honor since the award’s inception.
- FIDI Academy's Commitment to Excellence Gold Award, an honor Hilldrup has received for the past four years, most recently in 2015; in accordance with the FAIM requirements and in order to promote the development of the employees within the industry, FIDI is keen to reward companies for their support in driving and promoting industry knowledge amongst their employees.
Need award-winning relocation assistance? Let us help. Give us a call today.