Award-winning service and care
Hilldrup is built on one simple concept: Be the best at what we do, and success will follow. Staying true to this mission has allowed us to serve our customers for more than 115 years. While we don’t do this for awards and acclaim, we have been recognized as an industry leader along the way.
Here are some of the honors we’ve been fortunate to receive over the years, as well as most recently:
- An industry record, 23-time recipient of the United Van Lines' Customer Choice Award, which is awarded to those companies with the highest customer service scores.
- President’s Quality Award, the only three-time winner of this award, the highest honor given to any United Van Lines agent, which is based on a variety of quality factors including consistently high customer ranking, outstanding claims ratio, excellent safety ranking and outstanding “willingness to recommend” score.
- “Best Moving Company” as voted by our customers in the Fredericksburg and Richmond areas and their surrounding communities.
- Multiple Masters Club Inner Circle Award winners in recognition of United and Mayflower agents who exemplify outstanding sales performance. In fact, one of our salespeople won the 2018 Sales Excellence Award from UniGroup.
- Multiple Performance Excellence Awards, which goes to those agents with the best overall customer service and claims scores.
- Hilldrup was honored during UniGroup’s 2017 Shareholders Meeting and was the recipient of the Million Dollar Club award.
- Multiple President’s Club Awards, which is awarded to those UniGroup agents with the highest revenue.
- Winner of the Gold Supplier Innovation Award for our industry leadership in executing virtual surveys during the 2017 Cartus Global Network Conference.
- Multiple Sales Achievement Awards for Residential, National Account, Government and International: Hilldrup is routinely recognized as the top national account and residential agent for all of United Van Lines. We are the top international agent for UniGroup.
- Multiple United Van Lines Van Operator of the Year recipients including Dennis Putnam, Jr. in 2012 and Bob Fitzgerald in 2015. Bob Fitzgerald also was recognized as the American Moving and Storage Association’s (AMSA) Lifetime Achievement Award winner in 2017.
- Multiple Heart of Quality recipients; Hilldrup Move Coordinators have earned this honor since the award’s inception.
- Awarded the FAIMPLUS Quality Assurance Certification in 2018; in addition, we have received FIDI Academy's Commitment to Excellence Gold Award for multiple years. In accordance with the FAIM requirements and in order to promote the development of employees within the industry, FIDI is keen to reward companies for their support in driving and promoting international industry knowledge amongst their employees.
Need award-winning relocation assistance? Let us help. Give us a call today.